EastDevon4x4 chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!)

2 posters

Go down

been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!) Empty been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!)

Post  uncle g Mon 27 Apr - 6:12:17

went out to tackle the lane (after leavin it last time) out honiton wAY THAT WAS CAVED IN....

had a bit of trouble gettin in to the worse bit, diffs kept bellying out but we got in then charged over the first cave in then got over the 2nd to get stuck in the ditch, just managed to winch out when some disco boys turned up in there road vehicle, they couldnt beleive we were down there...lol we had a yap & they decided not to follow..... Laughing

been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!) Honito10

been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!) Honito11

we got past all the rest of it & then i decided to venture out of the rutts & had a james moment Exclamation (hit the bank & over we went!!! pale )
been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!) Honito12

Last edited by uncle g on Wed 29 Apr - 1:21:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to upright pictures)
uncle g
uncle g

Number of posts : 1482
name : Ian Russell
your vehicle : white sj orange cage
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!) Empty Re: been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!)

Post  4x4bigstu Mon 27 Apr - 6:20:14

Good work Greyhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4x4bigstu
4x4bigstu
Admin

Number of posts : 318
name : Stu
your vehicle : knackered ultimate offroader
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!) Empty a lack of concentration

Post  uncle g Mon 27 Apr - 19:59:52

yeah was a bit stupid, i'd had enuf of my diff bangin all the way down the lane so i decided to try step out the rut, it grabbed late & sent me into the bank & well u know the rest
uncle g
uncle g

Number of posts : 1482
name : Ian Russell
your vehicle : white sj orange cage
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!) Empty Re: been out again (soz pics are on side cant edit them!)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down