EastDevon4x4 chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dose any one want to get involed in running the club

3 posters

Go down

Dose any one want to get involed in running the club Empty Dose any one want to get involed in running the club

Post  muddy fronty Sat 5 Sep - 20:25:01

Right i see that the club is starting to slow down and i think we need more people to help organise events such as punch hunts green laning and social things if any one would like to get involved please let me know mike is now doing some and is sorting out his first outing and that looks good but i think if we had a few people then more would happen
I think it would be good if we had some help so what you all think any suggestions??????
muddy fronty
muddy fronty
Admin

Number of posts : 1294
name : Nelly frontera
your vehicle : Shakey Daves off roader

Registration date : 2009-02-17

http://www.nrsservices.net

Back to top Go down

Dose any one want to get involed in running the club Empty Re: Dose any one want to get involed in running the club

Post  Green Jeep Sun 6 Sep - 4:47:52

We (Gnarly laners) would be glad to sort a laning day for you guys down in our neck of the woods. When we visited your area we took less vehicles and all chipped in for fuel so it was fine, we could base the lanes from South Devon working back towards Exeter area... but I must say more fun just over the bridge in Kernow...

We are also thinkin of sortin a punch hunt and since we are a small club (30 members) we thought joining up with other clubs could be fun?

Cheers Maf
Green Jeep
Green Jeep

Number of posts : 65
name : Maf Bradley
your vehicle : Wrangler & Cherokee, both 4.0
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Dose any one want to get involed in running the club Empty Re: Dose any one want to get involed in running the club

Post  Guest Sun 6 Sep - 6:33:55

we have the photo shoot 15th then day out 20th then punch hunt at trago 11th of next month. thats enough to be going on with its not the events that are a problem we can arrange them, its getting people keen to attend them. i think there are roughly 13 people who have said they want to come out on the 20th which is good. the photoshoot is on a work day which will effect alot of people but i know of atleast 6 people who are going. not many replys on the punch hunt at trago though???????

can i ask anyone who reads a topic regarding a day out to place a vote or write a comment even if you cant make it or if you MIGHT be able to come along. that way we can get a better idea of numbers.
if you dont want to post then feel free to pm me or any of the admin guys (name in red)

be good if we can work with gnarly laners and meet up with them at ours and there days out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 6 Sep - 8:00:57

Hey guys, i would like to help organise the club and days out, but at the moment i am incapsitated, i had i car crash and broke my neck so i will be unable to help much over the next couple of months, however, i have been involved with the club for only a couple of months and was slowly getting more involved like trying to get everyone out laning and looking for sites before my accident, so if you can give me a couple of months to recover i will be back in full swing just after crimbo. If i can help from my couch i will be happy to, gutted i cant join in. Keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Dose any one want to get involed in running the club Empty winch challenges

Post  uncle g Tue 27 Oct - 22:46:41

dont get me wrong i enjoy winch challenges but i think u would get more people come along if u just had play days at local sites. some people might just be getting into it & get scared off by the idea that they need a winch or that its gonna be competitive in anyway. we all know its just a bit of fun but it would have put me off when i started, sometimes u just wanna tit about & have a laugh. u can always set up stages for those who want to do somethin a little more challenging (just my thoughts, i dont mean to critisize at all, enjoy & appreciate what the guys who organise these events do for us) Smile
uncle g
uncle g

Number of posts : 1482
name : Ian Russell
your vehicle : white sj orange cage
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  muddy fronty Fri 30 Oct - 19:00:20

yeah fair point ian i know what you mean and the next one at huntsham is gonna be just a play day with a bit of competitive too if you wanna go!
muddy fronty
muddy fronty
Admin

Number of posts : 1294
name : Nelly frontera
your vehicle : Shakey Daves off roader

Registration date : 2009-02-17

http://www.nrsservices.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down